RULES & INFO
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Swimming pool open from June until middle September
- Ping-pong tables
- € 0.50 per person per day (free for children younger than 14 years)
EXTRA (not mandatory)
- Bed linen rental 10€ per person
- Children Set 35€ (cot, high chair, buggy)
TO BRING FROM HOME
- Towels and table linen (we don't rent them)
- Dogs are allowed and only on request. Dogs must have their own bed, they can not enter the bedrooms, they can not lie on the couch or on the blankets. At the departure of our customers, unfortunately very often we find very dirty houses with dog hair everywhere. For this reason we kindly ask you to respect these simple rules.
In the period B+C+D arrivals and departures are carried out on Saturday, in the other days it is possible to arrive and leave in every day of the week for the minimum stay of three nights. Check-in takes place at 17:00 at 19:00. You can get even before 17:00, but cannot guarantee that the house is already available. Eventual delays have to be preventively communicated to the direction. Please note that check-in will not be accepted after 21:00. Departures are carried out within 10:00 am. With our Booking Confirmation we ask you to send a deposit trough bank transfer or PayPal trough our website www.trecapitelli.com.
- There are no costs at border closure.
- Cancellation fee of 50% of the stay cost for the cancellations confirmed between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fee of 100% of the stay cost for the cancellations confirmed between 30 and 0 days prior to arrival.
- For reservations already made, we will refund you everything, but with patience, due to the large number of cancellation requests, or, alternatively (choice recommended by us), we can always send you a voucher with the same amount that you have completed as a deposit, this can be used until the end of next year.
INSURE YOUR STAY
With our website, at the end of the booking process, you can add a cancellation insurance, thanks to Booking Protection by Allianz Global Assistance.
Crockery: 8 side plates, 8 dinner plates, 8 pasta plates, 1 oval platter, 3 salad bowls, 6 cups and saucers, 8 glasses, 4 small glasses, 4 beer glasses, 1 gravy dish, 1 butter dish, 1 teapot, 1 electric coffee machine, 1 sugar bowl, 1 salt shaker, 1 tray, 4/6 soup bowls, 4/6 dessert bowls. Cutlery: 1 cutlery tray, 8 spoons, 8 forks, 8 knives, 8 teaspoons, 1 serving fork, 1 serving spoon, 1 gravy ladle, 4/6 egg cups, 1 bread knife, 1 kitchen knife. Kitchen utensils: 3 pots, 2 casseroles, 1 kettle, 1 colander, 3 table mats, 3 spoons, 1 skimmer, 1 whisk, 2 plastic containers, 1 chopping board. Cleaning equipment: 1 small brush, 1 bucket, 1 floor cloth, 1 brush, 1 broom, 1 scrubbing brush, 1 squeegee, 1 bin, 1 vacuum cleaner. Verious: 1 can opener, 1 bottle opener, 2 ash trays, 12 coat hangers, 1 pair of scissors, 1 clothes drying rack, 1 toilet brush, 1 garden table, 4/6 garden chairs, 2/4 garden deck chairs.
Information pursuant to EU Regulation No. 679/2016, Arts. 13 and 14.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of EU Regulation No. 679/2016, regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that VILLAGGIO TRE CAPITELLI SAS holds and will be in possession of data related to you in relation to the relations between you and the same.
These data are and will be processed - through the use of automated electronic means and / or even manually - according to law, according to the principles established by art. 5 of the aforementioned Regulation, in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, in order to fully protect the confidentiality and rights granted to you.
Your data may not be used for any other purpose than those indicated below and will be stored exclusively for such purposes and not beyond the time required by law, for the completion of the relationship between you and VILLAGGIO TRE CAPITELLI SAS.
In particular, your data are processed for the purpose of sending newsletters on topics deemed of interest and / or information about our company or the activities promoted by the latter.
We inform you that the provision of registration data and consent to the related processing is optional, however, since the data are strictly functional to the establishment and continuation of the relationship with our company, your refusal to issue specific consent may lead to the impossibility of run our services or continue with them.
The following categories of representatives may be informed of your data: professional and personal support services personnel.
In consideration of the existence of computerized IT links or correspondence with the above-mentioned subjects, your data may be transferred abroad, even outside the EU, subject to verification of compliance with the regulatory provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.